The Premier Conference of Energy Regulators
The 15th Energy Investment & Regulation Conference brings together a high number of professionals involved in the field of energy for a comprehensive overview of the rapidly changing area of the energy sector. The Conference is organized by the Energy Regulators Regional Association (ERRA), hosted by the Regulatory Office for Network Industries of Slovakia in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Conference enjoys the Patronage of the Slovak Presidency in the Council of the European Union.
The ERRA Conference is a traditional meeting point of energy regulators, government representatives, investors, consultants, bank representatives, lawyers – all related to the energy sector. The event serves as the premier international symposium of energy regulators from all around the world, as it typically attracts more than 100 regulators from more than 40 countries. The Conference was previously organized in Budapest, Istanbul, Warsaw, Saint Petersburg, Izmir, Tallinn, Baku and Bucharest.
This year the Conference again strives to focus on some of the burning issues of our industry.
- Status of the Energy Industry in Slovakia
- Impact of Climate Change Mitigation Efforts on Energy Markets
- SMART Regulation for Evolving Energy Markets
- Providing and Maintaining Access to Reliable Energy
It is expected that the Conference will be opened by Mr. Robert Fico, the Prime Minister of Slovakia.
We are pleased to announce the Keynote Speakers of the 15th ERRA Energy Investment and Regulation Conference:
- Mr. Maroš Šefčovič, the Vice-President for Energy Union of the European Commission
- Mr. László Varró, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency
- Mr. Patrick Graichen, Director, Agora Energiewende, Germany.
The Conference features 20 regulators as panelists. Among others, the following organisations’ representatives confirmed their speaker role in the ERRA Conference:
- International Energy Agency
- NAFTA a.s.
- RWE Slovensko
- Pöyry Management Consulting (Deutschland)
- DNV GL – Energy
- NGK Italy S.R.L.
- Austrian Power Grid
- Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
The official languages of the conference are English and Russian.
For the detailed conference programme please refer to: http://www.erraconference.org/?tab=program
Najčítanejšie za 24 hodín
Podpora malých OZE navýšila inštalovaný výkon zelených zdrojov na Slovensku o 80 megawattov.