Minister has no information about Mochovce budget increase
Economy Minister Peter Ziga did not know to say how the state will respond to an increase in the budget for the completion of Mochovce NPP, if the information in the media is true.
Economy Minister Peter Ziga has not confirmed the information in the media about an increased budget for the completion of the third and fourth nuclear units in Mochovce. „I have not received the officially information. I have not met with Slovenske Elektrarne yet,“ Ziga said following Wednesday’s cabinet session. Ziga did not know to say how the state, a 34-percent shareholder of a Slovak dominant electricity producer, will respond to an increased budget for the completion of Mochovce NPP, if the information in the media is true. „I will comment on this matter once the media’s assumption is proved. A lot will depend on arguments for this increase,“ said Ziga. The Hospodarske noviny daily informed earlier that the budget for the completion of nuclear blocks in Mochovce will increase by 500 million euros to 5.1 billion euros. Slovenske Elektrarne neither confirmed nor denied it.
Najčítanejšie za 24 hodín
ÚRSO neakceptoval pripomienku SPP, aby v novej vyhláške už nepočítal s reguláciou ceny elektriny pre malé podniky.
Slovenské elektrárne totiž uviedli do prevádzky systém fyzickej ochrany areálu tretieho a štvrtého bloku. Ten je nevyhnutnou podmienkou pre dovoz čerstvého jadrového paliva.
According to the data published in the annual report of the company JESS, the new nuclear facility project has already swallowed almost 27 million euros.